Looking for guidance and support in pursuing patient-oriented research and health services decision-making?
We offer consultation services to a variety of stakeholders within the health systems in New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island.
Our team has a range of expertise and can typically offer up to 15 hours of support, free of charge. Our research consultations often help Maritime researchers to prepare funding applications.
||We provide consultations on:
- Patient engagement planning (development/review for research projects or funding applications)
- Supporting recruitment of patient partners
- Training in patient-oriented research
- Refining research questions
- Developing and conducting search strategies
- Provide support, resources, and tools for evidence synthesis projects
- Rapid evidence products including Background Summaries, Knowledge Snapshots, and Rapid Reviews (learn more)
- End-of-grant and integrated knowledge translation plans (development/review)
- Provide support, resources, and tools for knowledge translation strategies
- Supporting stakeholder engagement
- Training and presentations to build knowledge translation capacity
- Grant or protocol reviews
- Survey design or review of validated surveys
- Study design – general guidance, including for pragmatic trials and randomized control trials (RCTs)
- Guidance or training around statistical analysis, or data analysis software
- Advice on cleaning or preparing datasets for analyses
- Advice on presentations or manuscripts
- Provide support, resources, and tools pertaining to research methods
|Privacy and ethics
- Data privacy training
- Legislation review
- Ethics and privacy compliance advice/guidance
- Data-sharing agreements (review/drafting)
|Administrative data services
- Assessing administrative data needs
- Support completing data access requests
- Navigating administrative health data
Request a research consultation
After you submit your completed form, we will contact you within three business days to discuss your needs in more detail and determine the best way to help.
If you have any questions about research consultations, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.