We're pleased to announce that the volume 2, issue 1 of the MSSU newletter is now available. Our focus is to keep people informed with the latest news, to announce new collaborations and opportunities and to share updates from the maritime provinces as well as the MSSU Advisory Committees. The contents of the newsletter is as follows:
- Welcoming Elaine Collins, Interim Senior Project Manager (pg. 1),
- A message from the principal investigator (pg. 2),
- Committee updates (pg. 2),
- Provincial updates (pg. 3),
- Collaborations with the Nova Scotia Cochrane Resource Centre & KT Canada (pg. 4),
- Upcoming and past training and workshop opportunities (pg. 4).
To read the newsletter simply download it by clicking the link below.
MSSU Newsletter - Volume 2 Issue 1 [.PDF - 1.03 MB]